The header's a bit misleading, but here's my situation. This weekend I shot a quickie short on K40. One of the last shots I did occurred right before twilight. It was overcast and gray. There was enough light outside to drive without headlights. I was shooting closeups of my radio and me pounding the steering wheel inside my car. The car was parked outside. I used a Leicina Super with a 1.9 lens and the daylight filter engaged. I got the exposure using the internal light meter and underexposed by half an F-stop. In both cases, the camera was located 1.5-2 feet away from the filmed subject. The aperature opened up all the way. Using my DC-AC power inverter, I put a 75-watt kicker in the passenger side footwell to try and get the aperature to close down. It did not budge.

What I'm wondering is, is it going to come out all shadowy or will there be enough light to ascertain some detail? I've only shot K40 in pure daylight or in interiors with enough light to expose the subject. I've never used it in twilight.

Tom